waggle in a sentence
- Bonnie waggles her pen at the class to get their attention.
- Waggle, loosen your neck, take it away . ..
- Grasp them firmly between the thumb and forefinger, and waggle.
- He steps up to the ball, waggles and fires away.
- Pretty soon he was dreaming _ whiskers twitching, paws waggling.
- Occasionally, she waggles a bare, pudgy foot at us.
- Part of his new routine is two waggles before every shot.
- It characteristically waggles its long tail from side to side excitedly.
- They use the waggle dance when it is farther than this.
- He waggled the exact same number of times before hitting the ball.
- Mr . Itchy's waggling eyebrows were inspired by another friend.
- Sergio Garcia had the feeling he was waggling in place all day.
- Jerry Springer would have said something lewd or waggled his eyebrows suggestively.
- So, can less waggles turn into one major championship?
- I wonder why he wiggle-waggle to de beat.
- The farther the target, the longer the waggle phase.
- The waggle dance may be less efficient than once thought.
- The waggle is still present, but noticeably less aggressive.
- The main passing plays are the waggle, buck or belly pass.
- The second display is known as the Wiggle Waggle Display.
How can I put and write and define waggle in a sentence
and how is the word waggle used in a sentence and examples? 用waggle造句
, waggle meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.