wage earner in a sentence
- Despite the evidence of slowdown, there was good news for wage earners.
- After the Civil War some women became wage earners in industrializing cities.
- That trend holds for at least nine out of 10 wage earners.
- But most wage earners cannot afford to buy apartments without government help.
- I was a hard-core wage earner of the type hotel ads target.
- They say an income tax would be a burden on wage earners.
- Individual wage earners might also combine in unions to influence wage rates.
- In the 1920s, the railroad employed half the wage earners in Flora.
- He noted women account for 60 percent of the minimum wage earners.
- Last year, about 25 percent went to the top wage earners.
- If this were a black wage earner, he would not be doing it.
- Roughly half of America's middle-class wage earners are unable to save.
- They become wage earners at factories and other business establishments in the cities.
- The study indicates that lack of education hurt low-income wage earners and immigrants.
- He is the oldest of six children and now the sole wage earner.
- A full-time minimum-wage earner would pay 11 . 23 a year.
- Yates tried to prepare women for roles as wage earners in Northern cities.
- Instead, taxes for most American wage earners went up and went up plenty.
- He added that eliminating the test might only benefit higher-wage earners.
- Workers are seeking higher pay rises and tax breaks for low wage earners.
"wage discrimination" in a sentence, "wage disparity" in a sentence, "wage dispersion" in a sentence, "wage dividend" in a sentence, "wage drift" in a sentence, "wage earner protection program act" in a sentence, "wage earners" in a sentence, "wage earnings" in a sentence, "wage elasticity of supply" in a sentence,