wage day in a sentence
- Though labeled simply as " Wages Day ", the fourth track on the CD single is an acoustic piano version of the song.
- :I'd guess it refers to the idea of having your finances balanced by wages day, i . e . not spending more than you've earned, not being in debt.
- From low-wage day laborers in Bridgeport, Conn ., to computer programmers on Long Island and in New Jersey, to retail clerks and paralegals here in Stamford, the industries and areas affected are diverse.
- Republicans ripped the income tax exemption as " special interest " politics that both discriminates against teachers in private schools and leaves other workers, such as low-wage day care providers, police officers and firefighters, out in the cold.
- Yet in some ways it is part of a broader battle being waged day by day between a Congress eager for oversight and an administration that believes that presidential authority and prerogatives have been eroded since Vietnam and Watergate.
- U . S . forces have been waging days of air and ground assaults in the insurgent bastion of Fallujah, targeting what the Americans say are key planning centers of al-Zarqawi's Tawhid and Jihad movement, which has claimed responsibility for numerous suicide bombings and hostage beheadings.
- This contained three tracks from the album ( " Silverlake ", " This Train Will Take You Anywhere ", and " Homesick ", the last in an exclusive acoustic mix ), and three other tracks ( " Away ", " Wages Day ", and " Dignity " ).
- "Real Gone Kid " was the band's first Top 10 hit single, reaching No . 8 in October 1988 . " Wages Day ", " Fergus Sings the Blues ", " Love and Regret " and " Queen of the New Year " also reached the UK top 30, and all five of the album's singles made the top 10 of the Irish singles chart.