waft in a sentence
- The scent of pepper wafts through the open doors of warehouses.
- Throughout, wafts of childlike poetry lull with their lilting refrains:
- Even the music that wafts through the ship takes you back.
- At night, the scent of jasmine wafts into the studio.
- The scent of braised tofu wafts through the cooling mountain air.
- Howrey simply wafts away with our emotions as an oppressed wife.
- When opened, the fragrant steam wafts up and smells fantastic.
- Ocean breezes waft through too, enhancing the pleasant flotation feeling.
- Red, yellow and purple blossoms waft down from the trees.
- Music from her son's stereo wafts down the staircase.
- The doctor looks up when a chilling breeze wafts over her.
- Not a wisp of smoke wafts from its imposing stack.
- The smell of honeysuckle wafts across the cool spring breeze.
- The sweet smell of linden trees wafts through the garden.
- Sounds of soca _ or soul calypso _ waft through his backyard.
- The music does not just waft from the sunroof, it rushes.
- From the window behind her wafts the distinctive odor of leaking gas.
- The gentle cadences of vocalist Michael Feinstein waft out the screen door.
- A warm wind wafts the sweetish odor of ripening honeydew.
- Still, the allure of the kitchen wafts ever outward.
How can I put and write and define waft in a sentence
and how is the word waft used in a sentence and examples? 用waft造句
, waft meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.