waf in a sentence
- The current northside Community Center before housed the WAF NCO Club.
- But ultimately, WP : WAF is a style guideline.
- The WAF directorship was to be filled by a non-pilot.
- Mary Jo Shelly picked up the WAF directorship in 1951.
- From 1953 to 1955, Ray served as deputy director of WAF.
- All commercial WAF offerings cover these 10 flaws at minimum.
- WP : WAF # Secondary information outlines how the sources should be used.
- Internet :; http : / / www . waf . com / weights/
- :Thanks for the WP : WAF link!
- The first five enlisted WAFs in Vietnam arrive along with the fourth WAF officer.
- The WAF Band was inactivated in 1961, most likely victims of their success.
- According to Forrester, the WAF market exceeded $ 200M in size by 2010.
- Articles about characters should note the WP : WAF and WP : FICT concerns stated above.
- Articles about locations should note the WP : WAF and WP : FICT concerns stated above.
- This should also take care of the article's few violations of WP : WAF.
- EPID and WAF jointly oversee 5 ROSCA groups totaling 120 members in the greater Kibwezi area.
- The first game was a 1 1 draw, with WAF winning the replay 3 1.
- Is that enough to support addendae or even a section in WP : WAF to that effect?
- In 1956, a WAF section was introduced into the Reserve Officer Training Corps ( ROTC ) program.
- Until this point, the WAF market was dominated by niche providers who focused on web application layer security.
How can I put and write and define waf in a sentence
and how is the word waf used in a sentence and examples? 用waf造句
, waf meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.