wadi in a sentence
- Police surrounded Wadi Nisnas, firing tear gas, making arrests.
- The last car tunnel was opened recently in Wadi Al Haddadeh.
- Wadi Digla's birdlife is characteristic of the Eastern Desert.
- Indeed a trip up the wadi is hardly complete without them.
- Wadi did not identify any former government official in his statement.
- The club has recently been bought by Wadi Degla in Egypt.
- In 1596, Beit Sahour al-Wadi appeared in Quds.
- The Mukri family for example settled in Musalman wadi, Ratnagiri.
- Michael settled in an Arab quarter of Haifa, Wadi Nisnas.
- Ltd . having its registered office in Wadi, since 1952.
- The division proved unable to open the route across the wadi.
- It occurs in open woodland, scrub, wadis and gardens.
- Wadi Degla is known to have a large youth football academy.
- Wadi Qelt is a popular route for Palestinian and Israeli hikers.
- Wadi al-Ashsha ran through its land in the south.
- Mudun is situated in the Wadi valley of the Iskushuban District.
- Filming also took place in the Wadi Rum valley in Jordan.
- The two areas are connected by a stream called Wadi Kharrar.
- Wadi al-' Uyun is a tourist attraction for Syrians.
- Police officers helped rescue victims who were stranded in flooded wadis.
How can I put and write and define wadi in a sentence
and how is the word wadi used in a sentence and examples? 用wadi造句
, wadi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.