wader in a sentence
- We dress in layers with capiline underwear under our neoprene waders.
- Even with chest waders, the chill was numbing at times.
- Waders are nice, but rubber and neoprene are old school.
- Numerous big aviaries show waders, herons and many other species.
- Skuas are related to gulls, waders, auks and skimmers.
- The bay boasts the highest diversity of migratory waders in Australia.
- Migrant waders and whimbrels can also be found in the grassland.
- The jacanas are a group of waders in the family Jacanidae.
- They have short legs and long wings and are herbivorous waders.
- Stepping off the curb was all but impossible without hip-waders.
- Encased in chest waders, Babbitt casts a fly behind a boulder.
- You should also test or inspect your waders for leaks.
- Sealed waders are required for float-tubing and wade-fishing.
- Only 61 of the rare waders exist in the wild.
- Frigid seawater seeps through the duct tape patch on her rubber waders.
- In flight, the fast, twisting flocks resemble waders.
- Skuas are related to gulls, waders, auks, and skimmers.
- Waders and wildfowl often over-winter on the reserve.
- The jacanas are a group of tropical waders in the family Jacanidae.
- Breeding waders such as lapwing and snipe may be found further inland.
How can I put and write and define wader in a sentence
and how is the word wader used in a sentence and examples? 用wader造句
, wader meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.