wade in a sentence
- Below his head is a large, extremely shallow wading pool.
- Near daybreak, Wade said, Winslow went inside the cabin.
- And what Wade really wanted from Gail was her rafting expertise.
- Wade Phillips got run off as the Denver Broncos'coach.
- Ms . Wade said she was struggling to understand the killing.
- I know Wade Boggs, and he is no Jack Nicholson.
- Heath waded through the debris to the stairwell and walked down.
- We wade through a week that is much like the last.
- Rice, Wade Boggs and Frank Malzone each went eight times.
- Wade Boggs is still playing, with the New York Yankees.
- Wade's affinity for the District of Columbia is understandable.
- Wade also discussed the folk music book he's writing.
- Yet Wade doesn't worship the past as an icon.
- Fantasy outlook : Top QBs : Troy Aikman, Wade Wilson.
- Wade Boggs and Bernie Wiliams followed with run-scoring singles.
- Sometimes a little wading is necessary in the usually clear creek.
- One hiker considers wading into a large pool and swimming out.
- Wade Boggs took a base even though his hamstrings are twanging.
- One week ago Wade Boggs thought his season might be over.
- Jeff Nelson struck out Randy Velarde but then walked Wade Boggs.
How can I put and write and define wade in a sentence
and how is the word wade used in a sentence and examples? 用wade造句
, wade meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.