waddle in a sentence
- Goldsmith waddles through territory Judith Krantz has claimed as her own.
- Nichols seemed jittery, and he walked with an odd waddle.
- An emperor penguin waddles on rocks and snow in Polar World.
- I waddled on ahead, and heard a horrible grating sound.
- Waddle was said to have an affinity for the Japanese people.
- Scott D . Waddle, spent with the visitors over lunch.
- Scott D . Waddle, and other members of the crew.
- Scott Waddle, is not expected to be court-martialed.
- The medical establishment called this twaddle ( rhymes with waddle ).
- They waddle forward and plunge into the warm, frothing surf.
- Scott Waddle, was reassigned pending the outcome of the investigations.
- Waddle then looked for himself and also spotted no other vessels.
- Gittins said Waddle is prepared to accept responsibility for the collision.
- Coen and Waddle then performed an 80-second periscope check.
- Scott Waddle; his second in command, Lt . Cmdr.
- Scott Waddle issued a long-awaited apology for the collision.
- _March 20 : Waddle testifies; court of inquiry concludes.
- In his testimony, Waddle was by turns apologetic and defensive.
- Gittins said Waddle does not deserve to be court-martialed.
- Waddle was reprimanded, effectively ending his 20-year career.
How can I put and write and define waddle in a sentence
and how is the word waddle used in a sentence and examples? 用waddle造句
, waddle meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.