wad in a sentence
- It was the largest wad of floss I had ever seen.
- Some lyrical references ( " Tight Wad Hill,"
- But prices range from loose change to a wad of bills.
- The tissues were dry wads in a trash can by Friday.
- Denorex offers him a wad of dough to endorse their goo!
- Liston left with a big wad of soft-earned cash.
- Campobasso reluctantly hands over a sizable wad of the fake money.
- Others heckled the speakers by tossing wads of paper at them.
- Kenneth Starr shot his wad with this politically inspired impeachment paper.
- Do not flash wads of cash or stacks of credit cards.
- With a big wad of money, a rubberband around it.
- The track provides a big wad of cash for Macon County.
- A politician's ? ) grasping a wad of cash.
- Or is it her husband's big wad of cash?
- Within moments a wad of money changes hands and they separate.
- The wad of Swiss francs was as big as his fist.
- One of the men then handed Jose a wad of cash.
- Snafu wears a pith helmet and fondles a wad of cash.
- The company wad active until the outbreak of World War II.
- Seeing them proceed, Wad Bishara withdrew his forces to Dongola.
How can I put and write and define wad in a sentence
and how is the word wad used in a sentence and examples? 用wad造句
, wad meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.