wacs in a sentence
- Two Pac-10 teams lost convincingly to two WAC teams.
- He has coached in the WAC since its inception in 1962.
- And the WAC has some very, very capable football teams.
- Opponent : WAC champion or Pac-10 runner-up.
- In the WAC, Air Force has done an excellent job.
- The future is good for TCU and SMU with the WAC,
- The Matadors won 23-15 to claim the WAC title.
- 1995 record : 7-4, 6-2 in WAC
- 1995 record : 8-4, 6-2 in WAC
- 1995 record : 5-7, 2-6 in WAC
- 1995 record : 4-8, 2-6 in WAC
- 1995 record : 4-7, 2-6 in WAC
- 1995 record : 8-4, 5-3 in WAC
- 1995 record : 2-10, 1-7 in WAC
- 1995 record : 6-5, 4-4 in WAC
- But this week, everyone in the WAC loves those Cougars:
- WAC commissioner Karl Benson was understandably pleased with both new members.
- The WAC No . 2 plays Wisconsin in the Copper Bowl.
- 1996 record : 4-7, 3-5 in WAC
- 1996 record : 7-4, 6-2 in WAC
How can I put and write and define wacs in a sentence
and how is the word wacs used in a sentence and examples? 用wacs造句
, wacs meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.