waaf in a sentence
- Having already joined the WAAF, she began military training instead.
- The contract issue was later resolved and Byers returned to WAAF.
- The FCC took no action against WAAF or Hughes and Cumia.
- WAAF was one of many stations he consulted with the format.
- WAAF ought to give some thought to the ages of those people.
- He had married Section Officer Sheila Frost, WAAF, in 1945.
- The show has been hosted by WAAF's Carmelita since 1986.
- As WAAF, the station was a daytime only station.
- In the summer of 2010 WAAF tweaked its slogan one more time.
- He married his wife Betty, a former WAAF, in 1947.
- Greg Hill of WAAF radio introduced me to him.
- And WAAF has been a huge help to us.
- The addition of 97.7 gives WAAF improved signal coverage in Boston.
- The prisoners were housed in the former WAAF accommodation huts at RAF Condover.
- In 1943, she became deputy WAAF administration staff officer at Bomber Command.
- And sure enough, WAAF radio host Greg Hill pressed Forbes on his qualifications.
- She currently participates in a daily morning broadcast on WAAF in the Boston area.
- She signed up in the Women's Auxiliary Air Force ( WAAF ).
- However, both WAAF and WKAF still have signal issues in the Taunton areas.
- In March 1981 the Katz Agency purchased WFTQ and WAAF from Park City Communications.
How can I put and write and define waaf in a sentence
and how is the word waaf used in a sentence and examples? 用waaf造句
, waaf meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.