volcanoes in a sentence
- Through it we can gain basic knowledge about how volcanoes work.
- There are more than 1, 500 volcanoes in the world.
- We have the rumbles of volcanoes that are going to erupt,
- Other volcanoes spew gases, including carbon dioxide, Hill said.
- Said Fisher : " Volcanoes are a lot like people.
- "Volcanoes are like people, " said Jackson.
- A . Indeed there are active volcanoes in the United States.
- Eight snow-capped volcanoes, several still active, appear.
- The stock markets have been volcanoes of prosperity for many Americans.
- If science fair projects are any indication, kids love volcanoes.
- It's difficult to see volcanoes in a sentence .
- On clear days the volcanoes Iliamna and Augustine can be seen.
- Some have blamed chlorine gas formed by volcanoes for the problem.
- Indonesia has at least 500 volcanoes, 127 of them active.
- That's a hazard of living on volcanoes ."
- Like many Caribbean islands, Montserrat was formed by ancient volcanoes.
- Parker is one of the country's 22 active volcanoes.
- Like many nearby islands, Montserrat was formed by ancient volcanoes.
- There are hundreds of active faults and volcanoes on the islands.
- It is one of the country's 21 active volcanoes.
- Merapi is one of the world's most active volcanoes.
"volcano-tectonic depression" in a sentence, "volcano-tectonic line" in a sentence, "volcanoclastic" in a sentence, "volcanoclastic rock" in a sentence, "volcanoe" in a sentence, "volcanoes erupted" in a sentence, "volcanoes in canada" in a sentence, "volcanoes in chile" in a sentence, "volcanoes in iceland" in a sentence,