victoire in a sentence
- Another suggested title was the " Prix de la Victoire ".
- A good example is his paintings on Mont Sainte-Victoire.
- But a kindlier fate has interposed in the person of Victoire.
- Victoire and her husband went on to various affairs with others.
- Victoire Pisa had been the Monterosso a neck away in third.
- They do appear to be getting to grips with the Victoire situation,
- The heart of Cezanne is his apples and Mont Sainte-Victoire.
- Cast : Victoire Thivisol, Marie Trintignant, Xavier Beauvois.
- Victoire around the village, followed by dancing and feasting.
- He became a student of Georges Cuvier and befriended Jean Victoire Audouin.
- It's difficult to see victoire in a sentence .
- The garden was created in 1996 within the Parc de la Victoire.
- Les ayant tous vaincus, il a donn?la victoire ?Rome.
- The French took her into service as " Victoire ".
- Victoire Pisa was named Japanese Champion Older Male for 2011.
- Groupe Victoire's strength is its life business.
- Suez acquired the stake from the sale of its Groupe Victoire last year.
- Only Ponette ( Victoire Thivisol ) refuses to cope.
- Victoire, " are expected to fetch at least $ 80 million.
- F1 : Schumacher vise une cinquieme victoire consecutive en Espagne
- Bill and Fleur later have three children : Victoire, Dominique and Louis.
"victodrobia burni" in a sentence, "victodrobia elongata" in a sentence, "victodrobia millerae" in a sentence, "victodrobia victoriensis" in a sentence, "victohali" in a sentence, "victoire de castellane" in a sentence, "victoire de donnissan de la rochejaquelein" in a sentence, "victoire de la musique" in a sentence, "victoire de rohan" in a sentence,