ventilating air in a sentence
- A structure once considered a granary is now thought to have been a palace with ventilated air ducts7.
- Its inlet valve regulated the flow of ventilating air to the cabin; its discharge valve opened as directed to maintain the required pressure.
- More complex designs exist, which for example do not transfer ventilated air between the interior and exterior, or which have multiple ventilation channels.
- Ventilation requirements to keep working conditions tolerable are huge and a survey of the South African gold mines indicated that the average quantity of ventilating air circulated was some per 1000 ton of rock mined per month.
- But this was not like any other graduation : the students here were wearing regulation green fatigues, nine correction officers paced along the gym's sidelines, and the poorly ventilated air was thick, with an eerie sense of confinement.
- Worker productivity can be enhanced by improving the quality of air in a building, not just by removing the negative pollutants, but also by introducing through ventilation or air conditioning systems olfactory stimulation ] s to get a mix of ventilated air and odor.
- Air is passed through an " enthalpy wheel " ( often using silica gel ) to reduce the cost of heating ventilated air in the winter by transferring heat from the warm inside air being exhausted to the fresh ( but cold ) supply air.
- The canopy is unique in that it has a catch that enables the front to be raised by 25mm ( about 1 inch ) in flight to provide a blast of ventilating air instead of the more conventional small sliding panel used for this purpose.
- The canopy is unique in that it has a catch that enables the front to be raised by 25 mm ( 1 in ) in flight to provide a flow of ventilating air instead of the more conventional small sliding panel used for this purpose.
- There's a couple of reasons . running full a / c and full heat dehumidifies the ventilating air, so preventing or reducing misting up on the inside of the windows . running full a / c puts more load on the engine, so it warms up faster, so the heater has more effect.
- It's difficult to see ventilating air in a sentence .
"ventilated totally-enclosed motor" in a sentence, "ventilated type" in a sentence, "ventilated wall" in a sentence, "ventilates" in a sentence, "ventilating" in a sentence, "ventilating arrangement" in a sentence, "ventilating arrangements" in a sentence, "ventilating blower" in a sentence, "ventilating brick" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define ventilating air in a sentence and how is the word ventilating air used in a sentence and examples? ventilating air造句, ventilating air造句, 用ventilating air造句, ventilating air meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.