ventilated roof in a sentence
- His planning and detailing of verandahs and external stairs and his ventilated roofs and gable decorations were widely imitated.
- In the 1960s one end of the hipped roof was removed along with the ventilated roof lantern, the other end in the 1970s.
- In the domestic realm his approach was widely imitated, in particular his planning and detailing of verandahs, external stairs, ventilated roofs and gable decorations.
- The entire main building is surrounded by a verandah, sheltering all external walls from the sun and the vast, ventilated roof space, almost twice the height of the interior rooms, provided a huge sun shield.
- A properly ventilated roof should have air vents in the eaves, a ridge-vent that runs along the peak of the roof, and a channel or air space that will permit the steady flow of air from the eaves to the peak of the roof.
- The planning of the Bishop's House reflects Marks'concern with air flow and natural lighting; a large ventilated roof light over the intersection of the entrance hall and the transverse corridor terminated at the east and west ends of the building with semi-open octagonal bays.
- A more robust way of introducing dynamic insulation to a building that avoids the pressure variation around the building envelope is to make use of the fact that in a ventilated roof space the pressure is relatively uniform over the ceiling ( Fig 9 ).
- It's difficult to see ventilated roof in a sentence .
"ventilated lobby" in a sentence, "ventilated machine" in a sentence, "ventilated rib" in a sentence, "ventilated ribbed surface machine" in a sentence, "ventilated riser motor" in a sentence, "ventilated seat" in a sentence, "ventilated shoe" in a sentence, "ventilated shoes" in a sentence, "ventilated storage" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define ventilated roof in a sentence and how is the word ventilated roof used in a sentence and examples? ventilated roof造句, ventilated roof造句, 用ventilated roof造句, ventilated roof meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.