upstanding in a sentence
- Not exactly the upstanding issues programming on which Perez prides himself.
- He became a fine, upstanding, well adjusted student there.
- -I will be an outstanding and upstanding candidate for adminship.
- Played by Matthew Modine, Jacob is not your typical upstanding hero.
- Well, there are fine, upstanding folks who live in trailers.
- He universally is considered an upstanding, right-thinking young man.
- "He's always been an upstanding fellow ."
- Yet this son of upstanding Presbyterians was anything but flighty.
- Superpower or not, Americans want to see themselves as morally upstanding.
- And the Lakers, in contrast, are downright upstanding.
- It's difficult to see upstanding in a sentence .
- To the outside world her mother was an upstanding woman.
- He'd been regarded as an upstanding citizen in the community.
- Or at least synonyms printable in these upstanding family pages.
- Their three children give every promise of becoming upstanding citizens, also.
- Bowen described Hill as " a pretty fine, upstanding person ."
- -I nominate an outstanding and upstanding candidate for adminship.
- -I nominated an outstanding and upstanding candidate for adminship.
- Recording with Demitri Marmash of Buckshot Shorty & Upstanding Youth.
- Both in private and in public, he was an upstanding citizen.
- He was an upstanding member of his community, occasionally mediating disputes.
How can I put and write and define upstanding in a sentence and how is the word upstanding used in a sentence and examples? upstanding造句, upstanding造句, 用upstanding造句, upstanding meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.