up in a sentence
- We shouldn't give up our audience to anyone else.
- Teachers'unions and school boards have put up stiff resistance.
- But it's still right up my alley ."
- Let's see how many take them up on it.
- He moved up the corporate ladder and became president in 1982.
- See, people get hung up on this whole age thing.
- Of the 53 works up for sale, 37 found buyers.
- Every time I talk about it, my tears well up.
- I was curious to see how the sod was holding up,
- Finally, the weather warmed up and the grass took off,
- It's difficult to see up in a sentence .
- Several of the students have taken her up on the offer.
- Gwynn said, his face screwing up in an uncharacteristic scowl.
- I was kind of easing up on him at the end.
- He just got the ball up where they could whack it,
- He reared up, and he twisted and fell over backwards,
- The company has reason to want to pretty up its appearance.
- I should have stepped up on Bebeto and played him offside,
- Soon, he was up and running, Vaseline left behind.
- Some of them get like that when they get up there,
- She pulled her groin muscle on Sunday during warm-ups.
How can I put and write and define up in a sentence and how is the word up used in a sentence and examples? up造句, up造句, 用up造句, up meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.