unzip in a sentence
- When a man unzips his pants, his brain falls out.
- A garment that unzips to the bottom is called simply a parka.
- He unzips his jacket, fighting to catch his breath.
- These programs let you unzip files that have been zipped.
- That's now possible with the other programs that unzip files.
- They decided it would be prudent to unzip the top.
- Don't open buttons or unzip zippers after a good meal.
- Then he unbuttoned my jeans and tried to unzip them.
- Clearly, I don't have an unzip program.
- To access the windows, you unzip side flaps that cover them.
- It's difficult to see unzip in a sentence .
- They literally unzip or depolymerize back to the constituent monomer.
- Wash, trim ends and unzip strings as needed.
- "He's screaming, ` Unzip me, "'
- Blanc comes in, kills him easily, and then unzips her head.
- To use the scanner, first download the Wikipedia Database and unzip it.
- Should I write memtest86 . ISO file on CD or unzip it again?
- Download and unzip to a temporary folder, and run the SETUP program.
- Furthermore, you no longer have to unzip the archive before accessing its contents.
- Instead, Lynch turns his back, unzips his pants and spritzes nearby trees.
- You don't have to unzip or unbutton anything to try them on.
How can I put and write and define unzip in a sentence
and how is the word unzip used in a sentence and examples? unzip造句
, unzip meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.