unnecessary procedure in a sentence
- Early on, plans were aggressive in trying to reduce unnecessary procedures.
- Experts say more informative imaging could dramatically reduce the number of unnecessary procedures.
- This would eliminate a lot of unnecessary procedures.
- She said some of Moon's staff members believed he scheduled many unnecessary procedures.
- We have to be a bit cautious and not put women through an unnecessary procedure.
- An IPA controls costs by monitoring its physicians'practices and denying requests for unnecessary procedures.
- He said he was not aware of any other unnecessary procedures being practiced on patients undergoing resuscitation.
- It seems to me like a completely unnecessary procedure for a problem that will eventually go away in time.
- Federal authorities think two Redding doctors performed numerous unnecessary procedures, including artery bypass surgery and heart valve replacement surgery.
- Federal authorities are investigating Southern California outpatient surgery centers that allegedly overbilled insurers hundreds of millions of dollars for unnecessary procedures.
- It's difficult to see unnecessary procedure in a sentence .
- Many claims were rejected, but unnecessary procedures have placed some patients at risk for payments of $ 1, 000.
- Relman said the health-care system also wastes money because of duplication of services, unnecessary procedures and excessive administrative costs.
- The goal is to help doctors avoid performing unnecessary procedures to prolong life because they are not aware of patients'wishes.
- "' Trade facilitation "'involves the simplification of trade procedures ( or the elimination of unnecessary procedures ).
- A judge ruled Wednesday that two California doctors who are under federal investigation for possibly performing unnecessary procedures can continue practicing for now.
- Critics acknowledge that HMOs create incentives for doctors and hospitals to be efficient, to reduce unnecessary procedures and hospitalization and to emphasize prevention.
- The couple allegedly used a variety of schemes, including billing for unnecessary procedures and supplies, some of which were never provided to patients.
- He said that agencies under his ministry will be required to compete in increasing efficiency in public services and to reduce red tape and unnecessary procedures.
- "I contend that those unnecessary procedures are more susceptible to something adverse happening that shouldn't have happened in the first place,"
- The sources that refer to the 30-stent day cite as evidence of his engaging in unnecessary procedures, not as evidence of his surgical skill.
"unnecessary medical care" in a sentence, "unnecessary medical treatment" in a sentence, "unnecessary medical treatments" in a sentence, "unnecessary mountain" in a sentence, "unnecessary operation" in a sentence, "unnecessary procedures" in a sentence, "unnecessary repetition" in a sentence, "unnecessary roughness" in a sentence, "unnecessary sacrifices" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define unnecessary procedure in a sentence and how is the word unnecessary procedure used in a sentence and examples? unnecessary procedure造句, unnecessary procedure造句, 用unnecessary procedure造句, unnecessary procedure meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.