unione in a sentence
- In 1967 Stampacchia was elected President of the Unione Matematica Italiana.
- The Unione Sportiva Grosseto Football Club was founded in 1912.
- Pollard describes the Unione Nazionale as " essentially an aristocratic clique ".
- His father was Mike Merlo, leader of Unione Siciliana.
- He introduced the Pia Unione Missionaria and Catholic Action into his parish.
- From 1949 to 1952 he was the president of the Unione matematica italiana.
- Brezzi was the president of the Unione Matematica Italiana from 2006 to 2012.
- Roberto Calvi's life was insured for $ 10 million with Unione Italiana.
- Lombardo's reforms, however, caused some resentment within Unione Siciliana members.
- Like the Mafia, the Unione Corse is also split into separate crime families.
- It's difficult to see unione in a sentence .
- This was the first time the l'Unione Philharmonic Society performed outside Malta.
- He played his last professional championship for Italian Serie C2 team Unione Sportiva Poggibonsi.
- These brothers were Chicago's Little Italy and maintained control over the Unione Siciliana.
- The violent retaliation against Aiello indirectly led him to finally become head of the Unione.
- Faggiano is member of the Unione dei Comuni di Montedoro, established in September 2002.
- Vincezo Camilleri founded the l'Unione Philharmonic Society known as L-Banda Unjoni.
- After his return to Chicago, Merlo became the Mafia boss and Unione Siciliana president.
- "' Unione Sportiva Dilettantistica Caravaggio "'is an Caravaggio, Lombardy.
- Published in Rome by Unione Editoriale in 1966, the " Enciclopedia dello spettacolo.
- Published in Rome by Unione Editoriale in 1968, the " Enciclopedia dello spettacolo.
"unionbank plaza" in a sentence, "unionbusters" in a sentence, "unionbusting" in a sentence, "uniondale" in a sentence, "uniondale high school" in a sentence, "unione astrofili italiani" in a sentence, "unione calcio sampdoria" in a sentence, "unione cinematografica italiana" in a sentence, "unione corse" in a sentence,