ukulele in a sentence
- He had picked up the guitar and ukulele as a boy.
- Workshops like lei making and ukulele lessons are available by reservation.
- Harrison's " Something " _ on ukulele.
- Stephin Merritt played the ukulele and sang songs of the city.
- Like National Read to Your Pet Day or Ukulele Awareness Week.
- "I don't have a ukulele,"
- The ukulele sort of resides in this never-never land.
- The collection includes ukuleles made from cigar boxes and coconut shells.
- There are historic and popular ukulele methods that have used each.
- Generally, songs are sung to the ukulele or steel guitar.
- It's difficult to see ukulele in a sentence .
- He was also known as " King of the Ukulele ".
- This theme includes ukulele music, per Hillenburg's request.
- She taught her son how to play the banjo and ukulele.
- With no more television, Bullwinkle resorts to playing the ukulele.
- It combines guitars, ukulele, bush bass and popular songs.
- It won the 2008 Hawaii Music Award for Best Ukulele Album.
- It remains a standard for ukulele, again a popular instrument.
- He was inducted into the Ukulele Hall of Fame in 2006.
- He operates under the name of " Captain Ukuleles"
- This is a new article about Mya-Moe brand ukuleles.
How can I put and write and define ukulele in a sentence
and how is the word ukulele used in a sentence and examples? ukulele造句
, ukulele meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.