ukrainian in a sentence
- Ukrainian pole vaulter Sergey Bubka got last year's Ferrari.
- Last year, the Ukrainians played seven games and lost six.
- _Ukrainian Inessa Kravets won the women's triple jump.
- Ukrainian government officials acknowledge that the current equity market is risky.
- Ukraine would not take them because Deriev does not speak Ukrainian.
- The Ukrainian navy will also be stationed at a bay there.
- They yell that only Ukrainian capital should take part in privatization.
- The team's Ukrainian rocket is known as the Zenit.
- The Ukrainian government and Credit Suisse have repeatedly denied any wrongdoing.
- In the meantime, the Ukrainian boy had applied for asylum.
- The negotiators stayed up late into the night with the Ukrainians.
- The next decade, Nazi invaders killed 1 million Ukrainian Jews.
- Ukraine will have two cardinals, one a Ukrainian Greek Catholic.
- Western officials suspect that Ukrainians are flying some of the aircraft.
- She and Ukrainian Igor Arefiev perform an aerial pas de deux.
- (Houghton Mifflin, $ 24 . ) A Ukrainian boy becomes
- Some Ukrainians worried that the controversy could lead to civil war.
- "Ukrainian activists have felt somewhat abandoned, " he said.
- Most of the western Ukrainian population lives in very rural areas.
- Amid the crowds walking toward the Parliament were Ukrainian Catholic Uniates.
"ukraine without kuchma" in a sentence, "ukrainer" in a sentence, "ukraines" in a sentence, "ukrainets" in a sentence, "ukrainia" in a sentence, "ukrainian - british relations" in a sentence, "ukrainian - mediterranean airlines" in a sentence, "ukrainian - soviet war" in a sentence, "ukrainian 2010 presidential elections" in a sentence,