ukase in a sentence
- "We will now obey the ruler's regulations and ukase.
- In 1811, a Ukase was enacted which brought this institution to an end.
- Washington would simply draft up a short ukase and that would be the end of it.
- For example, an excerpt from a " ukase " written in late 1773:
- The viceroyalty was established by a decree ( " ukase " ) of Arkhangelsk.
- The " Geleitzoll ", therefore, remained until abolished by an ukase of 24 May 1862.
- When the Ukase was established to require obligatory military service, they collected youths from the Jewish communities.
- Officially the oblast was created under the Imperial ukase of 13 February 1784 signed by Catherine the Great.
- All territories of the former Belarusian were completely banned from printed texts, the Ems Ukase being an example.
- The reforms began with and introduced the unconditional right of individual landownership ( Ukase of November 9, 1906 ).
- It's difficult to see ukase in a sentence .
- On 1 June 1869, under the ukase of Emperor Alexander II of Russia, Magnuszew lost its city rights.
- Publication of the work was forbidden by the Ems Ukase, which forbade the publishing of Ukrainian-language literature.
- The professor's first instruction to the class was a ukase : Never begin a play with a telephone ringing.
- He also issued an ukase threatening with the severest penalties all who dared to make or use such icons in future.
- Catherine's decision was issued as the imperial " ukase " ( proclamation ) of September 28, 1788.
- The viceroyalty was established by a decree ( " ukase " ) of Kirillov were chartered to become uyezd towns.
- On 24 December 2012, the second Azarov government was appointed by president Yanukovych ( Presidential Ukase # 726 / 2012 ).
- My ancestors came originally from the Ukraine, and were Otshakoff, was by ukase of Catherine II created a noble . ..
- He issued an ukase ordering malformed, still-born infants to be sent from all over the country to the imperial collection.
- On December 31, 1757, Empress Elizabeth I of Russia issued a " ukase " about the incorporation of K鰊igsberg into Russia.
How can I put and write and define ukase in a sentence
and how is the word ukase used in a sentence and examples? ukase造句
, ukase meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.