ukaea in a sentence
- This created a position at the UKAEA for an historian and archivist.
- The UKAEA continues to operate the site and is the major tenant.
- After several years of transition, UKAEA was divided in the early 1990s.
- DSRL became a subsidiary of UKAEA Limited.
- UKAEA inherited nearly 20, 000 employees, which doubled to 41, 000 by 1961.
- Most of UKAEA's early activities were related to the in Australia and the Pacific.
- The remainder of the site remained in the hands of the UKAEA and was still called Windscale.
- Harwell Laboratory contained elements of both organisations, though the land and infrastructure was owned by UKAEA.
- The reactors were supplied by the UKAEA and the turbines by C . A . Parsons & Company.
- In 1996 he was appointed to the UKAEA Board by the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry.
- It's difficult to see ukaea in a sentence .
- Though not using the name event tree the UKAEA first introduced ETA in its design offices in 1968.
- FRS having previously been head of the EURATOM / CCFE Fusion Association and Chief Executive Officer of UKAEA.
- The campus is owned by the UKAEA, the Science and Technology Facilities Council and the Health Protection Agency.
- He then worked at the UKAEA Harwell research laboratory, where he led the Radio Frequency and Microwave Section.
- UKAEA chief executive John McKeown said the restoration of nuclear sites " is still the Cinderella of the nuclear industry.
- It was fully commissioned by EURATOM / UKAEA and took two years to design and a further two years to construct.
- By this time, the UKAEA employed some 40, 000 people in offices, laboratories and factories scattered around Britain.
- UKAEA retained ownership of all land and infrastructure and of all nuclear facilities, and of businesses directly related to nuclear power.
- RSRL continued the decommissioning programmes for Harwell and Winfrith on behalf of the NDA . RSRL also became a subsidiary of UKAEA Limited.
- In 1955 the airfield was taken over by the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority ( UKAEA ) for developing a fast breeder reactor.
How can I put and write and define ukaea in a sentence
and how is the word ukaea used in a sentence and examples? ukaea造句
, ukaea meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.