uighur in a sentence
- Since the 1860s the Uighurs have periodically risen against Chinese rule.
- None of the funding will benefit Uighur lands, he said.
- But exiled Uighur groups said hundreds died and hundreds were arrested.
- There are an estimated 200, 000 Uighurs living in Kazakstan.
- Also killed was Nurmachamed Umarov, a businessman of Uighur nationality.
- Kara Del was a Mongolian ruled and Uighur populated Buddhist Kingdom.
- The missionaries faced hostility from the Uighur leader Muhammad Amin Bughra.
- Taxes for Kazakhs, Uighurs, and other minorities were lowered.
- Close to the end of the summer, the Uighurs arrive.
- :* I oppose to redirect Uighur house to this article.
- The Chinese Muslim troops quickly and brutally defeated the Uighur revolt.
- After his uncle Uighur Autonomous Region of China ) to throne.
- Granted, as official guides stress, many Uighur traditions are tolerated.
- When a Uighur child can walk, he can dance.
- When a Uighur child can speak, he or she can sing.
- East Turkistan is the name around which independence-minded Uighurs rally.
- Many local news programs now uses Mandarin rather than Uighur.
- China argues that Uighur separatists are already getting that help.
- So, too, could the Uighur view of Islam.
- The Uighurs'local economy is still made up of such stuff.
How can I put and write and define uighur in a sentence
and how is the word uighur used in a sentence and examples? 用uighur造句
, uighur meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.