uhuru in a sentence
- By proposing Uhuru, I am just exercising my democratic right,
- The Jamaican group Black Uhuru received the first award in 1985.
- The novel weaves together several stories set during the Uhuru day.
- Moi publicly asked Raila and others to support Uhuru as well.
- He was the editor of the pre independence Newspaper called Uhuru.
- Signed DE Uhuru Hamiter to a two-year contract.
- Uhuru Peak is the highest summit on Kibo's crater rim.
- Uhuru was set to take office as Kenya's 4th president.
- The Uhuru Torch race takes place every year starting from different places.
- He had talks with Uhuru Kenyatta, President of Kenya.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya has visited Pretoria, on official capacity.
- He has worked with Tspize, Swizz Beatz, Uhuru and Shizzi.
- Reggae singer Derrick Simpson of Black Uhuru is 50.
- Uhuru Kenyatta filed his application for nomination on Monday.
- Uhuru Kenyatta, 41, candidate of the governing Kenya African National Union.
- Kibaki told the huge crowd packed into Uhuru Park.
- Uhuru Kenyatta has been president of Kenya since 2013.
- Other pan-Africanist organizations include International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement.
- Anglican Archbishop in Kenya, across from Uhuru Park.
- Shemekia Copeland, Omar Sosa, Taraf de Ha飀ouks, Black Uhuru feat.
How can I put and write and define uhuru in a sentence
and how is the word uhuru used in a sentence and examples? 用uhuru造句
, uhuru meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.