uhlan in a sentence
- This is considered to be the 15th Uhlan Regiment during the battle
- Ordinary Uhlan regiments of Austrian cavalrymen were raised in 1791.
- All twenty-six German Uhlan regiments were disbanded in 1918 1919.
- Uhlan Regiment Nr . 2, and six artillery pieces.
- The real meaning of uhlan is " lancer ".
- In 1853 he was transferred to an uhlan regiment based nearby Saint Petersburg.
- Originally, every uhlan regiment of the Polish Army had its | urawiejka.
- When the November Uprising began, Szwernicki enlisted in uhlan's regiment.
- In 1920 Moes was a volunteer uhlan in the Polish-Soviet War.
- He served in the 1st Uhlan Regiment during the Polish-Soviet War.
- It's difficult to see uhlan in a sentence .
- Freikorps and three squadrons of the Uhlan Regiment.
- The 2nd Home Army Uhlan Regiment operated in the area of Bransk and Hajn體ka.
- The 10th Uhlan Regiment, after a hard fight, withdrew into the forest.
- Along the Ulatkowka river, Polish Uhlan cavalry ( elements of 1st Cavalry Brigade.
- Uhlan Regiment attacked from the right, Kellermann ordered the division to change front.
- He entered the third Uhlan regiment in 1810.
- The Uhlans became the 19th and 20th Uhlan Regiments in the national numbered sequence.
- Uhlan Regiment Nr . 1, and 12 guns in two foot artillery batteries.
- In December 1920 Second Uhlan Regiment left border area and garrisoned at WBodzimierz WoByDski.
- He then served in 1st Uhlan Regiment of WBadysBaw Belina-Pra | mowski.
How can I put and write and define uhlan in a sentence and how is the word uhlan used in a sentence and examples? uhlan造句, uhlan造句, 用uhlan造句, uhlan meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.