uhf in a sentence
- In Detroit, CBS is Channel 62 on the UHF dial.
- Such a ruling could make his UHF stations far more valuable.
- It can accommodate hundreds of customers over a single UHF channel.
- Meridiano TV will join three other UHF stations operating in Venezuela.
- Many other large UHF-/ VHF-transmitters use diplexers.
- The UHF-R series received a TEC award in 2006.
- Both radars operated at a UHF ( 432 MHz ) frequency.
- Since its inception, Star Ray broadcast on UHF channel 15.
- Freeview HD became available on UHF 22 on 11 June 2010.
- UHF stations usually do not get good reception in rugged terrain.
- The defunct MediaFLO used COFDM broadcast on UHF TV channel 55.
- WLTA broadcasts at a frequency of 1400 UHF / VHF mast.
- This system operates in the HF, VHF and UHF spectra.
- In the Bangkok Metropolitan Area, the UHF channel is 32.
- Further external modifications include antennas for data retransmission via UHF satellite.
- 625 line UHF colour TV transmissions commenced on 5 November 1973.
- In 1973 the site was enhanced to transmit UHF colour television.
- It also has a UHF station GMA News TV Channel 21.
- The station s digital signal is broadcast over UHF channel 20.
- The station s digital signal is broadcast on UHF channel 20.
"uherce mineralne" in a sentence, "uherske hradiste" in a sentence, "uhersko" in a sentence, "uhersky brod" in a sentence, "uhe灯泡" in a sentence, "uhf - original motion picture soundtrack and other stuff" in a sentence, "uhf algebra" in a sentence, "uhf amplifier" in a sentence, "uhf anime" in a sentence,