uhf receiver in a sentence
- In areas where audiences had no UHF receivers, a station broadcasting above channel 13 was unlikely to survive.
- TPMs do not have UHF receivers built in due to the relatively high power requirements of this technology.
- On VHF and UHF receivers used for weak signal communications, S9 often corresponds to 5 ?V at the antenna terminal 50 ohms.
- The result was alarming : For $ 7, 500, the engineers lashed together a mobile ultrahigh-frequency, high-power noise source that they could use to jam satellite antennas or military UHF receivers.
- WIHS carried some regular-season Celtics'road games during the 1964-65 season, but team officials, worried about the low penetration of UHF receivers in the Boston area, arranged for WHDH to simulcast 1965 playoff games in order to reach a wider audience.
- Along with the firetower mentioned above, at the mountain top stands four concrete block electric and generator houses, a wooden outhouse, one micro-wave tower, numerous vhf and uhf receivers and transceivers, a U . S . Forestry Service air monitoring station and a 180'high Homeland Security / North Carolina Highway Patrol Communications Viper Tower.