uh in a sentence
- It's the proverbial, uh, Don Quixote story.
- Uh, well, as a matter of fact, yes.
- "Uh, " added First Officer Charles Emmett.
- "Uh, not really, " he said.
- "Uh, yes, " her mother says.
- You could always blame it on, uh, working out.
- "Uh-huh, " the programmer answers.
- "I think we're, uh . ..
- Uh-oh . . . who's teaching today?
- The nice-shot-there-uh-pards reason.
- It's difficult to see uh in a sentence .
- "Uh, it's your accent,"
- There are a few, uh, holes in this process.
- Officials at Baylor and UH could not be reached for comment.
- Did someone say, " uh-oh "?
- Sounds, uh, unreal, wouldn't you say?
- Uh _ isn't that about $ 800 per person?
- Unh, uh, ( yawn ) . . . Mom?
- For a beautiful girl, she looks, uh, toxic.
- "Uh, that's Jackie Robinson ."
- Well . . . I . . . uh . ..
How can I put and write and define uh in a sentence
and how is the word uh used in a sentence and examples? uh造句
, uh meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.