ugric in a sentence
- Their languages belong to the Ugric branch of the Uralic languages.
- The " Ugric-Turkic War " was never closed properly.
- How to study Finno-Ugric languages at Tartu University in Estonia?
- The Finno-Ugric linguistic unity disappeared and new languages emerged around.
- :: Finno-Ugric languages seem to be missing.
- Their activities include rituals shaped after Finno-Ugric shamanism,
- There are numerous regular sound correspondences between Hungarian and the other Ugric languages.
- However, recent reconstructions of Uralic have not generally found support for Ugric.
- He claims that borrowings in the Finno-Ugric languages support this view.
- This feature also exists in the other Ugric languages.
- It's difficult to see ugric in a sentence .
- The largest of the Ugric people are the Hungarians numbering 13 14 million.
- The Finnic-Ugric included the sky and the cosmos in their myths.
- The Finnic-Ugric people also have myths about the Milky Way Galaxy.
- I fully accept the connection of Finnic and Ugric.
- For other Finno-Ugric peoples gold was associated with fire, too.
- Thus Proto-Finno-Ugric may not be separate from Proto-Uralic.
- This group seems to have connection with among others the Finno-Ugric peoples.
- The empire would incorporate all former Fenno-Ugric territories, including Saint Petersburg.
- The Finnish counterpart seems unrelated : " From Proto-Finno-Ugric.
- Lexical evidence has been frequently cited in support of the Finno-Ugric grouping.
How can I put and write and define ugric in a sentence
and how is the word ugric used in a sentence and examples? ugric造句
, ugric meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.