ugrian in a sentence
- Many scholars in Finno-Ugrian studies have strongly criticized the theory.
- Khanty and Mansi together are called Ob-Ugrians.
- This became known as the Cal-Ugrian Theory.
- The population of Kushnarenkovo culture most researchers associated with the nomadic Ugrian tribes.
- Kai Donner studied Finno-Ugrian philology at the University of Helsinki from 1906.
- Finns ( and other Finno-Ugrians in Europe ) are now considered typically European.
- In 1911, he published his findings in an article for the Finno-Ugrian Society.
- This also indicates they lived near forests and were in contact with Finno-Ugrian peoples.
- Isolated Finno-Ugrian tribes in the far northern regions bred dogs according to their specific needs.
- A . O . V鋓s鋘en's dissertation was presented in 1939 on ob-ugrian folk music in.
- It's difficult to see ugrian in a sentence .
- It was inhabited by the Finno-Ugrian peoples at least up to the Mongol invasion of Russia in 1237 1238.
- He conducted important research into the " Origin and Area of Settlement of the Finno-Ugrian peoples ".
- Finno-Ugrian Rova derives from Saame ( Sami ) word Roavve which means hill or open place as result of forest fire.
- It is believed that the Yugran people or Ob-Ugrians had made trade with many countries far and wide since the earliest times.
- R1a1a is common among Eastern Europeans speaking Indo-European languages, while N1c correlates closely with the distribution of the Finno Ugrian languages.
- Manker was chairman of Svenska fj鋖lklubben 1949-58, and became member of Finno-Ugrian Society 1942, and Royal Skyttean Society 1956.
- The speakers of Ugric languages were still living close together approximately until 1000 BC, when the ancestors of Hungarians separated for good from the Ob-Ugrians.
- Bjarmians cannot be connected directly to any existing group of people living today, but it is likely that they were a separate group of Finno-Ugrian languages.
- Additionally, several other short-duration career-oriented courses are on offer including Operations Research, Computer Applications, Finno-Ugrian Studies, University of Delhi.
- He is a member of the Finno-Ugrian Society, Ural-Altaic Society, and honorary member of the Phonetic Society of Japan ( honorary council ).
How can I put and write and define ugrian in a sentence
and how is the word ugrian used in a sentence and examples? ugrian造句
, ugrian meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.