uganda in a sentence
- The beef could also be exported to Burundi and to Uganda.
- The tour includes a dinner with the royal family of Uganda.
- Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni is set to romp home.
- UGANDA had continuing trouble with The Lord's Resistance Army.
- Uganda also shows indications that the AIDS transmission rate is slowing.
- The Uganda deal should encourage other poor, highly indebted countries.
- In Uganda, an epidemic killed 4 million people in 1906.
- American diplomacy has also strongly supported President Yoweri Museveni in Uganda.
- China, Thailand and Uganda have also jumped into the market.
- It was critically important in Uganda during its recent civil war.
- It's difficult to see uganda in a sentence .
- Other embassies affected included Malaysia, Uganda, Egypt and Yemen.
- Uganda issued an equally strong, though more colorful, warning.
- The heads of Uganda and Rwanda arrived in Pretoria as planned.
- U . S . officials confirmed that they had helped Uganda.
- More aggressive Kaposi's hit Zambia and Uganda in 1982.
- Woods said, referring to US backing for Rwanda and Uganda.
- He was the brutal dictator of Uganda from 1971 to 1979.
- The West Nile virus was first identified in 1937 in Uganda.
- That these grisly scenes unfolded in Uganda is perhaps no coincidence.
- But in places like Uganda, the taboo has been overcome.
How can I put and write and define uganda in a sentence
and how is the word uganda used in a sentence and examples? 用uganda造句
, uganda meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.