ufology in a sentence
- Has anyone looked at the sprawling mass that is ufology lately?
- The question is also germane to the ufology movement.
- Skeptic Robert Sheaffer has accused ufology of having a " credulity explosion ".
- He claims a trend of increasingly sensational ideas steadily gaining popularity within ufology.
- Outside music, Misraki was interested in religion, Ufology and extraterrestrial life.
- Davis has been very active in ufology since 1997.
- Again, this is a notable subject within its field ( Ufology ).
- UFOlogy just needs some millionaires to endow them.
- This New Religious Movement was a mix of Buddhism, Taoism, and UFOlogy.
- Stone also sees a chance to become the governing body of all Australian Ufology.
- It's difficult to see ufology in a sentence .
- Anomalistics covers several sub-disciplines, including ufology, cryptozoology, and parapsychology.
- Naturally there are hits at various UFOlogy sites.
- :UFO Magazine is a long standing leading magazine in the field of Ufology.
- UFOlogy is no place for delicate egos.
- Beyond this book, Keyhoe had little contact with ufology as he settled into retirement.
- :How, exactly, is the article slanted towards a " Ufology POV ".
- Ufology is lacking, Extraterrestrial life also lacking, Astrosociobiology too focused to be appropriate.
- Within Ufology, what are the most up to date views on the nature of aliens?
- For more information on the UFOlogy Society Support Group, call ( 214 ) 497-1505.
- The book critically examined the claims of dowsing, homeopathy, parapsychology, perpetual motion and Ufology.
How can I put and write and define ufology in a sentence
and how is the word ufology used in a sentence and examples? ufology造句
, ufology meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.