uea in a sentence
- After that, UEA uploads the related documents on its website.
- In fact, UEA had never more than 10, 000 members.
- In anger, UEA president Eduard Stettler and others resigned.
- In 2002 UEA's Medical School opened with 110 students enrolled.
- UEA has won the Derby Day trophy all four times since 2012.
- Privat advanced the international Esperanto organization inside and outside UEA.
- UEA Law School is a medium-sized law school.
- Antunes joined the Angolan Writers Union ( UEA ) in June 1984.
- UEA is the only institution to rank top five since the survey began.
- The event is hosted alternately by Essex and UEA.
- It's difficult to see uea in a sentence .
- He lived at Wymondham and Poringland while at UEA.
- In 1905, following the UEA delegate in Riga.
- When Jakob died, in 1967, UEA inherited part of his money.
- UEA President Phyllis Sorensen said Garn is trying to turn public opinion against teachers.
- In 1980, the UEA statutes were altered.
- March 15 17 : UEA ( University of East Anglia ) Studio, Norwich.
- The BSc Psychology at UEA achieved accreditation from the British Psychological Society in 2008.
- It also spent fifteen person days at the UEA carrying out interviews with scientists.
- I wish the UEA had chosen otherwise,
- In 1971, the finances and administration of TEJO were fully integrated into the UEA.
How can I put and write and define uea in a sentence and how is the word uea used in a sentence and examples? uea造句, uea造句, 用uea造句, uea meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.