udodov in a sentence
- Udodov's victim died after nine months in a hospital.
- Udodov is the only hired killer so far to have been arrested.
- In 1941, when Udodov was 17, he was captured by the Germans and deported to the Buchenwald concentration camp.
- The state news agency BTA said Udodov was hired by a local underworld boss who was also shot to death later in an ensuing turf war.
- "' Roman Valeryevich Udodov "'(; born 28 November 1975 ) is a Russian professional football official and a former player.
- The boss paid Udodov 15, 000 German marks ( some dlrs 9, 000 ) for the assassination, the agency quoted the court as saying.
- In 1954 Udodov switched to featherweight, and set two world records, but was less successful in competitions, and won only one national title in this division, in 1956.
- Viktor Udodov, 37, was handed the prison sentence by a court in Pernik 30 kilometers ( 19 miles ) west of Sofia, which found him guilty of killing a suspected drug dealer last year.
- According to Yuri Udodov, head of the Federal Committee on Ecology ( FCE ) in Irkutsk Oblast, this region has " the highest rate of discharge of metallic mercury into the environment [ in ] all of Siberia . " The extent of mercury pollution in the ground around the nearby Usolye chemical plant is equal to half the total global production of mercury in 1992.
How can I put and write and define udodov in a sentence
and how is the word udodov used in a sentence and examples? 用udodov造句
, udodov meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.