udo in a sentence
- Udo Zimmermann, artistic director of the Leipzig Staatsoper, said.
- Singer Cliff Richard is 59 . Actor Udo Kier is 55.
- 1976 was one of Udo Lindenberg's most productive years.
- Klaus Doldinger composed the title music with Udo Lindenberg on drums.
- Kato Kiyomasa took the castle of Udo after a long siege.
- In 1980 she toured with the German rock legend Udo Lindenberg.
- Udo Dahmen ( Kraan ) played drums on the debut album.
- It was originally described by Harald Udo von Riedl in 1963.
- Later that evening Udo gets drunk and crashes through a table.
- Ikot Udo Abia records warm to hot temperatures throughout the year.
- It's difficult to see udo in a sentence .
- She also shared a stage with Gilbert B閏aud and Udo J黵gens.
- Previously, militia denied any connections of the detained with UDO.
- Each of the three sons of Udo married and had children.
- Starring Michael York, Michael Biehn, Udo Kier, Greg Ellis.
- Ignatius Udo Adanga was born 62 years ago in Nigeria.
- Defense Agency spokesman Issa Udo said he could not confirm the report.
- The Defense Agency's Udo had no comment on the report.
- Udo Kiessling also made 320 national team appearances for Germany before retiring.
- Lange's teammates included Udo Lehmann, Kevon Kuske and Hoppe.
- Udo examines the apartment and determines that Rizzo has probably left town.
How can I put and write and define udo in a sentence
and how is the word udo used in a sentence and examples? udo造句
, udo meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.