ude in a sentence
- He spent about nine years between Irkutsk and Ulan-Ude.
- They made two additional trips into Ulan-Ude and Moldova.
- In Ulan-Ude, he met Russian president Dmitry Medvedev.
- Until 1991, Ulan-Ude was closed to foreigners.
- Natalia is a student at Buryat State University in Ulan-Ude.
- Andrew Egbegolu, Fr Anthony Ude, Fr Ikechukwu Aka, Fr.
- He wrote the gymnastics textbook " Ude og inde.
- He deserves the gratit ude of all his countrymen.
- His cousin in Ulan Ude, meanwhile, has a much different life.
- Ude's public persona and his photography are extensions of each other.
- It's difficult to see ude in a sentence .
- Ude called the annual extravaganza an " unexpected success economically ."
- Munich's mayor, Christian Ude, said in an opening address.
- Ude's office released the text of the letter to reporters Tuesday.
- As of today, UDE offers only very basic support for keyboard shortcuts.
- He has devoted many years to the National Theater in Ulan-Ude.
- Stefan Ude also participated in the recording of Tamoto's debut album.
- Manufacture is to take place at Ulan-Ude.
- H鴖t was born in Flora to physician Ude Jacob H鴖t and Lorentze Schulrud.
- Ude said he hoped an appeal would succeed or the law would be amended.
- Ude rejected the CSU charge that the exhibit discredits all Germans or German soldiers.
How can I put and write and define ude in a sentence
and how is the word ude used in a sentence and examples? ude造句
, ude meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.