udaloi in a sentence
- I feel Udaloi already recognizes me.
- Earlier, local Cossacks in colorful uniforms presented Yeltsin with their traditional garb and a brown stallion named Udaloi.
- Valery Udaloi, deputy chief of flights at the mission control center in Kaliningrad, said of Sergei Avdeyev, Yuri Gidzenko and Thomas Reiter.
- Deputy flight chief Valery Udaloi said mission control had already sent a new main computer up to Mir some time ago, but that with all the other excitement on board, there had been neither time nor need to replace it.
- Among Yeltsin's strongest supporters in Budyonnovsk were the local Cossacks, who presented him with all he would need to join their ranks : traditional garb, a nasty " nagaika " whip and a chestnut stallion named Udaloi.
- It's difficult to see udaloi in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define udaloi in a sentence
and how is the word udaloi used in a sentence and examples? udaloi造句
, udaloi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.