ubiquity in a sentence
- The ubiquity of CDs has contributed to the recorders'popularity.
- Blame the growing awareness on hip-hop's ubiquity.
- Why the ubiquity of the " bell-shaped curve "?
- Due to its ubiquity, Google Analytics raises some privacy concerns.
- His two books, Nexus and Ubiquity are available fo purchae.
- Despite their relative ubiquity, slit lamps have several important limitations.
- Another emblematic feature of Yoyo was the ubiquity of female musicians.
- Hoffman's character is interesting primarily for his ubiquity.
- "What we need is ubiquity, " he said.
- But part of the problem may be the sheer ubiquity of television.
- A major reason for the shocking toll guns take is their ubiquity.
- The problem of passivity is partly counteracted by the boon of ubiquity.
- Instant messaging and online chat are well on their way to ubiquity.
- Cantor's work established the ubiquity of transcendental numbers.
- With the ubiquity of the internet this wider meaning has become redundant.
- Specifically an ignorance of RFC 1918 and it's growing ubiquity.
- Perhaps popularity itself helps propel certain colours'continued ubiquity.
- The ubiquity faded after that as moderates became more numerous.
- However, its ubiquity is not limited to pure mathematics.
- Lasers got a couple of votes, for their ubiquity and potential power.
"ubiquitous synergy seeker" in a sentence, "ubiquitously" in a sentence, "ubiquitousness" in a sentence, "ubiquitousnesses" in a sentence, "ubiquitous社会" in a sentence, "ubiquity installer" in a sentence, "ubiquity press" in a sentence, "ubiquity recordings" in a sentence, "ubiquity records" in a sentence,