ubiquitous in a sentence
- Even today the cat is ubiquitous in Hoo-Hoo circles.
- From the weekend's ubiquitous " Holy Cow"
- Why all this emphasis upon America's most ubiquitous medium?
- Someday septic tanks will allow toilets to replace the ubiquitous outhouse.
- "That's why Blankenhorn's so ubiquitous.
- Burrison says other drawbacks are the nighttime sirens and ubiquitous panhandlers.
- Consider sub-Saharan Africa, where boy soldiers are ubiquitous.
- The bars have become as ubiquitous as cellular phones and beepers.
- Now as ever, Koch, at 71, is ubiquitous.
- Children chatter on the Internet and automatic teller machines are ubiquitous.
- It should be as ubiquitous as the nature that surrounds us.
- Indeed, trendy and gimmicky offerings are ubiquitous among current IPOs.
- This ubiquitous family of proteins is vital to cells'lives.
- Ubiquitous though they may be, these actors are not stars.
- I've never seen anything quite so ubiquitous ."
- All this from a chemical as important as it is ubiquitous.
- Compared with Yaz, the reclusive Larry Bird seemed almost ubiquitous.
- Many have speculated on the societal effects of a ubiquitous Net.
- Its signs and images are ubiquitous, an inescapable subliminal message.
- Surveying the scene was the ubiquitous portrait of President Saddam Hussein.
"ubiquitinylate" in a sentence, "ubiquitinylated" in a sentence, "ubiquitinylates" in a sentence, "ubiquitinylation" in a sentence, "ubiquitious" in a sentence, "ubiquitous commerce" in a sentence, "ubiquitous communicator" in a sentence, "ubiquitous computer" in a sentence, "ubiquitous computing" in a sentence,