uaw in a sentence
- The UAW hopes GM will replace them with workers hired permanently.
- Yettaw expects stronger leadership from Yokich than UAW saw under Bieber.
- The UAW, formed in 1935, is based in Detroit.
- The UAW said GM will cut 125 jobs from the plant.
- Richard Shoemaker, UAW vice president, said in a statement.
- The UAW opposes anything resembling a two-tier wage structure.
- A UAW spokesman confirmed the planned meeting but declined to comment.
- GM still has to negotiate contracts with about 100 UAW locals.
- A UAW official confirmed the deadline but declined to comment further.
- "I'm not out to eliminate UAW jobs.
- It's difficult to see uaw in a sentence .
- GM and the UAW signed a separate national contract last year.
- About 520 of the 650 workers in Indianapolis are UAW members.
- The UAW has staged four strikes against GM plants this year.
- The company declined to respond to the UAW's criticisms.
- This seemingly trivial issue touched a nerve among certain UAW members.
- Yet the UAW labor strife is not without signs of progress.
- In part, he means that the UAW has to change.
- Officials with USWA Local 87 said they support the UAW walkouts.
- But where GM sees efficiency, the UAW sees a threat.
- The union has kept the UAW at arm's length.
How can I put and write and define uaw in a sentence
and how is the word uaw used in a sentence and examples? 用uaw造句
, uaw meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.