uat in a sentence
- UAT offers Master's degrees, on campus and online.
- The UAT system is specifically designed for ADS-B operation.
- UAT also participates in a student exchange with DeMontfort University, UK.
- However, major maintenance works were provided by UAT at Le Bourget Airport.
- You could look uat the entries Statistical hypothesis and error for a start.
- User Acceptance Test ( UAT ) Plans are developed during the Requirements Analysis phase.
- In 2007, Pallas joined the Mexican team Correcaminos UAT from the second division.
- McLean owns 200, 000 UAT shares.
- UAT should be executed against test scenarios.
- In 2003, UAT offered its first online bachelor's degree in game design.
- Later he joined Mexican side Correcaminos UAT, but never played a match for them.
- UAT equipped aircraft can also observe each other directly with high accuracy and minimal latency.
- He also played with C . D . Guadalajara and Correcaminos UAT during his career.
- In the industrial sector, a common UAT is a factory acceptance test ( FAT ).
- Founded in 1983, UAT is a university with multiple areas of study in technology disciplines.
- UAT is performed in a user environment that resembles the production environment, using realistic data.
- The following day Air France was instructed to share African routes with Air Afrique and UAT.
- However, he would join Correcaminos UAT and stay in Ascenso MX for the following tournament.
- Pilot shareholders accepted the offer this month to swap into new UAT shares with nary a struggle.
- In many software companies, issues are often investigated by User Acceptance Testing ( UAT ) phase.
How can I put and write and define uat in a sentence
and how is the word uat used in a sentence and examples? 用uat造句
, uat meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.