uam in a sentence
- UAM will make more acquisitions in future months, Reamer said.
- UAM has about $ 11 billion in international assets under management.
- UAM shares rose 1 / 8 to close at 28 yesterday.
- UAM shares fell 5 / 8 to 25 3 / 8.
- Today, UAM manages more than $ 175 billion in assets.
- Last year, UAM acquired management firms in London and Frankfurt.
- UAM shares fell 5 / 8 to 28 in early trading.
- Pilgrim Baxter has made no acquisitions since UAM bought the firm.
- That might disappoint investors at UAM's annual meeting Thursday.
- The UAM was the first accredited museum in the CSU system.
- It's difficult to see uam in a sentence .
- More than half of UAM's assets were retirement funds.
- UAM is a holding company for institutional money management firms.
- UAM is doing that by offering performance-based incentives.
- So where does UAM get its money to make acquisitions?
- UAM's stock closed 1 / 8 higher yesterday at 28.
- UAM spokesman Jonathan Hubbard declined to comment about the matter.
- Acquisition of TCW would have been UAM's biggest deal ever.
- UAM outbid firms including Liberty Financial Cos . to acquire Pacific Financial.
- Boston-based UAM declined to disclose the terms of the transaction.
- It isn't that UAM prohibits its subsidiaries from making acquisitions.
How can I put and write and define uam in a sentence
and how is the word uam used in a sentence and examples? uam造句
, uam meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.