uallach in a sentence
- Toirdelbach deposed Ruaidr?in 1079 and replaced him with an Ua Ruairc, 羍d son of Art Uallach.
- Women poets are notable by their near-total absence from Gaelic sources, and nothing is known of Uallach or her work.
- Uallach was of the Corca Dhuibhne of County Kerry, described as a " banfhile Herend " / " woman-poet of Ireland " in her obituary in the " Annals of Innisfallen ".
- Four Ua Ruairc's achieved rule of the kingdom Fergal Ua Ruairc ( 956 967 ), Art Uallach Ua Ruairc ( 1030 1046 ), 羍d Ua Ruairc ( 1067 1087 ), and Domnall Ua Ruairc ( 1098 1102 ).
- Battlefield Band's " Compliments to Buddy McMaster " ( a track from its album " Dookin "'released in 2007 ) was nominated for the 7th Annual Independent Music Awards " World Traditional Song " category for its recording of " A'Bhriogais Uallach " ( " The Pompous Trousers " ), a track from their album " Line-up " released in 2011.
- It's difficult to see uallach in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define uallach in a sentence
and how is the word uallach used in a sentence and examples? uallach造句
, uallach meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.