uale mai in a sentence
- So far so good, though the injury to Uale Mai, our key man, is a blow for us,
- Samoa's Uale Mai _ who came onto the field during the fight _ was suspended from all play for 24 weeks.
- Uale Mai was a long serving stalwart for the very successful Manu Samoa Sevens team and was named IRB International Sevens Player of the Year in 2006.
- Samoa, who last beat their neighbors in the 2000 Wellington Sevens, hit back with fine tries from Uale Mai and Ron Fanuatanu late in the match, David Lemi adding the extra points.
- Prominent Samoan players include Eliota Fuimaono-Sapolu Alesana Tuilagi Freddie Tuilagi, Apollo Perelini, Lome Fa'atau, Lolani Koko, Pat Lam, Brian Lima, current sevens captain Lolo Lui, and two winners of the IRB International Sevens Player of the Year Award in Uale Mai and Mikaele Pesamino.
- It's difficult to see uale mai in a sentence .