u-boat in a sentence
- The coast line was crowded with u-boat nests .
- On the second night we approached the u-boat stream .
- The next day the u-boat was towed by a trawler to iceland .
- The small ship came around the headland and steamed toward the u-boat .
- The lethal power of the air in u-boat warfare was yet to come .
- The u-boat packs were kept underwater and harried continually .
- Hitler complained that this single invention was the ruin of the u-boat campaign .
- One night his ship, the stork, pursued and rammed a u-boat in the darkness .
- The problem of how to contact the u-boat on monday had been nagging at the back of his mind .
- The work of mercy was interrupted by the appearance of u-boat and the british ships were compelled to withdraw .
- Mr. president, what do we do if a german u-boat does attack? i agree it's unlikely. but suppose it happens ?
- There had been a blazing row while the u-boat was in dock between heer's superior officer and wohl's .
- If you were sending a u-boat in to pick up a fugitive spy, what would you think was the nearest sub could safely come to the coast ?
- On two or three occasions, notably on october l7, 1914, the alarm was given that there was a u-boat inside the anchorage .
- The u-boat should be so effectively countered that our convoys could count with comparative certainty on making a safe atlantic crossing .
- The elimination of the three german "aces" in march and the improvement in our defence measures had their effect on u-boat tactics .
- The only incidents which occurred to mar the precision of this remarkable concentration were the loss by u-boat attack of three ships in convoy .
- In june 1943 the beaten remnants of the u-boat fleet ceased to attack our north atlantic convoys, and we gained a welcome respite .
How can I put and write and define u-boat in a sentence
and how is the word u-boat used in a sentence and examples? 用u-boat造句
, u-boat meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.