turtle diary in a sentence
- "Turtle Diary " ) without ever making too much of an impact on critics or movie-goers.
- His credits included the films " Turtle Diary ", " House of Sand and Fog ", which led to an Oscar nomination for Best Actor.
- Hoban is often described as a fantasy writer, and only two of his novels, " Turtle Diary " and " The Bat Tattoo ", are entirely devoid of supernatural elements.
- Director Irvin, who made the memorable British film " Turtle Diary " a decade ago and has struggled ever since through a series of forgettable projects, brings a narrative purity to " City of Industry ."
- During his tenure at UBA he produced the films " Turtle Diary " ( starring Glenda Jackson and Ben Kingsley, with a screenplay commissioned from Harold Pinter ), and " The Lonely Passion of Judith Hearne ".
- But he takes his other parts _ as the vice president in the 1993 film " Dave, " for instance, or as the romantic lead opposite Glenda Jackson in " Turtle Diary " in 1984 _ just as seriously.
- He served in this capacity for three years, supervising the making of ten movies including " Better Off Dead " ( 1985 ) with John Cusack; and " Turtle Diary " ( 1985 ) starring Glenda Jackson and Ben Kingsley.
- They milk every nuance, point up every missed beat and relish each irony and repetition in the script . & Turtle Diary is a fine film that charts movingly the unnoticed despair of everyday lives, the sufferings of those who endure loneliness in silence ."