trade journal articles in a sentence
- He became a leader in this field, producing numerous technical conference papers, trade journal articles and a text book on reinforced plastics.
- Rick has written several books and book chapters, numerous scientific articles, hundreds of trade journals articles, and is a frequent speaker at many turfgrass conferences worldwide.
- In other words, it must be a " real " news article and not just some sycophantic trade journal article which is a PR promotion disguised as a news article.
- In the letter, dated Feb . 14, he enclosed a copy of a trade journal article stating that Asian shrimp tested in Germany had traces of an antibiotic believed to damage bone marrow.
- In fact, he has written a primer on the subject-- a trade journal article called " Using the Media to Your Advantage "-- in which he stated that working the press in the corridor can matter as much as pressing points in court.
- Mr . Mullins is an author with one published novel ( Days of Fire, Berkeley Press, 1991, soon to be reissued by Soldier of Fortune Press ), two more novels to be published in 1998-99, and magazine and trade journal articles too numerous to mention.
- The Patent Office confronted Hartford with " apparently insurmountable opposition . " To help persuade the Office to grant the application, Hartford's patent attorney R . F . Hatch " ghost-wrote " a trade journal article for a union official, Clarke, praising the invention as a revolutionary advance, and paying him to sign it.
- It's difficult to see trade journal articles in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define trade journal articles in a sentence and how is the word trade journal articles used in a sentence and examples? trade journal articles造句, trade journal articles造句, 用trade journal articles造句, trade journal articles meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.